What is the cost of the program?

East West offers convenient payment plans to fit your needs while you are in school. Please call or email for more detailed information.

Can I graduate and begin practicing in the field?

Within the State of Wisconsin, as well as most other states, licensing is required for working as a massage therapist. The education you receive at East West Healing Arts Institute will qualify you to sit for the National Credentialing Exam as well as the State License exam. Both exams are required prior to graduation.

What is your student:teacher ratio?

Currently, we have a 7:1 student:teacher ratio. This number varies between groups and will depend on the size of the group that you enter. Keep in mind that technique classes are often held in group A/B so that group A is working on group B and visa versa. Therefore the students practicing have even more individual attention.