Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the acupressureschool website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
Name, Address, Email address, Phone number (etc.)
Third-Party Data Collection and Links to Other Websites
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies on our Website or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use and Share Information
We use the personal information we collect in the following ways:
- Communicate: We use personal information to communicate with you about our Website or Services. We may also use your personal information to send you account updates or other communications regarding your account or to inform you of any changes to our Website or Services.
- Customer Support: We may use your personal information to provide you support or other services you request. For example, we may need your information in order to provide technical support or answer questions about our Website or Services.
- Site Maintenance: We analyze how our users interact with our Website in order to maintain and improve our Website. We also use information that we collect to diagnose any problems with our Website.
We reserve the right to share information, including personal information, with third parties, as described below:
- Service Providers: We may share information with service providers that help us perform Website functions and process your transactions.
- Affiliates and Franchisees: We may share information with a parent company, franchisees, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- Corporate Structure: We may share information in connection with a merger, acquisition, consolidation, change of control, or sale of all or a portion of our assets or if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation.
- To Prevent Harm: We may share information if we believe it is necessary in order to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
- As Required by Law: We will share information where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims or demands, or to comply with the requirements of any mandatory applicable law.
- With Your Consent: We may request your permission to share your personal information for a specific purpose. We will notify you and request consent before you provide the personal information or before the personal information you have already provided is shared for such purpose.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment to Children Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.