The reflexology Benefits can help with any disease of the Human Body that can be controlled, healed and reduced. However, Reflexology can be helpful only if the pressure points are stimulated on a regular basis.
What is Reflexology?
Reflexology is a very old Chinese Acupressure Technique that is helpful to heal various diseases. Reflexology works on energy pathways of the Human Body to cure the problems. Reflexology works on several pressure points which are connected with some major organs of the body. Applying correct pressure on the exact Reflexology pressure points helps to reduce pains and aches from various parts of the body. Reflexology is the easiest way to deal with so many problems which arise in Human Body in a daily routine. Moreover, Reflexology does not have any side effects. The only thing we should keep in mind that the Reflexology pressure points must be stimulated incorrect method.
Reflexology regulates the energy pathways of the Human Body through some pressure points situated on the feet and hands. Reflexology Therapy helps in reducing the Physical and Mental Stress of the Body. Reflexology Acupressure Points are very effective and necessary in the present time. Reflexology pressure points heal various types of disorders like Sleeping Disorder, Eating Disorder, etc. Common pains and aches like Headache, Toothache, Neck pain, Back pain, Knee pain, etc. can be reduced by Reflexology. Reflexology Benefits are also proven to work on some serious problems like Sinus Congestion, Nasal Problems, Anxiety and Stress, Depression, Insomnia, Indigestion problems, Migraine, Menstrual Disorders, Diarrhea etc.
Reflexology: Benefits and Limitations
The reflexology Method is useful in many ways. With help of Reflexology Points, any disease of the Human Body can be controlled, healed and reduced. But like every other therapy, Reflexology also has pros and cons. The Reflexology benefits and limitations can be explained as follows:
Reflexology is helpful to…
- Improve blood circulation and energy in body by stimulating pressure points.
- Give relief in Stress and helps in Stress Management.
- Relieve Back Pain, Neck Pain, Neck Stiffness, Shoulder Tension, Headache, Toothache, etc.
- Help improve digestion functioning and reduce Stomach problems such as Acidity, Ulcer, Chest burn, Gas.
- Remove craving for food and balance appetite and reduce the amount of wastes.
- Relieve Depression, Nausea and other mental disorders.
- Heal Sinus Congestion and Nasal Problems.
- Reduce Nasal pain and to get rid of Runny or Stuffy Nose.
- Give relief in lung problems.
- Relieve Ankle Pain, Knee Pain, Elbow Pain, etc.
- Improve Skin tone and heal skin disorders.
- Improve Eyesight through massaging points.
- Reduce hair loss and hair fall.
- Give relief in cold, cough, constipation, Arthritis, Dizziness and Sore throat.
- Fight with Diabetes, Asthma, Thyroid problem etc.
- Improve memory power.
- Heal Menstrual Disorders in women.
- Reduce irritability, anger and frustration.
- Fight with addictions like tobacco, smoking, etc. by stimulating some pressure points.
- Heal some sexual problems also.
- Heal the injuries due to sports.
- Give Relaxation to the body.
- Reflexology can be applied to a person of any age.
- Reflexology is very easy and can be applied anywhere (irrelevant of place).
- Reflexology is useful for self-treatment, it does not ask for an Expert every time.
- Reflexology is not painful at all.
- Reflexology improves the immune system of body.
Limitations / Disadvantages of Reflexology:
Even there are many Reflexology Benefits as mentioned above, there are also some limitations. You must remember the Limitations of Reflexology before applying the Reflexology Technique. The Disadvantages / Limitations of Reflexology Therapy are as follows:
Reflexology cannot heal or may be harmful in the following cases:
- Applying pressure at the wrong pressure point will not give relief to the problem. But it may lead to the rise of some other problem.
- Incorrect pressure may create more trouble in the body and too much pressure may fracture the pressure spot part.
- When the pressure is higher than a requirement, It creates pain near the pressure point or in that part of the body.
- When a person having no experience tries to apply the Reflexology Technique, gets nothing but pain in return.
- Reflexology is tough when a person does not know how to apply pressure and also not able to find an Expert of Reflexology.
- Reflexology has not proven as a treatment for Cancer.
- Reflexology reduces the problems, heals the problem but cannot be used as conventional medicines/medications to cure the problem completely.
- Reflexology can cure the disease on the short term, maybe the signs of the deceased rise again in near future.
- Reflexology does not guarantee to cure some serious problems or critical stages of illness.
- Reflexology Treatment may be very expensive if the Expert of Reflexology is required on a regular basis. The Reflexology Experts charge too many fees for one session.
- When the illness is at a higher stage, Reflexology cannot cure it early, the patient will have to take conventional medicines.
- Sometimes it is risky to go for Reflexology when the disease is older.