We are looking to add a new member to our team in our Reedsburg Clinic Location as a Licensed Massage Therapist (Part Time).
Imagine Yourself Here…At Anderson Chiropractic Clinics; we believe that each of us can use our knowledge, experience and creativity to help people live well. We have a clear vision of providing people with better health care than they can get anywhere else. Our strength stems from teamwork and collaboration among a talented and diverse group of professionals and Chiropractic Physicians. Anderson Chiropractic Clinics is growing, and we like to think of our clinics culture as innovative, creative and progressive.
We have a new 5,000 square foot clinic with services including; Chiropractic Health Care, Consultations, Soft Tissue Rehabilitation, Pain Management, Chiropractic Rehabilitation with customized stretches and Exercises, Digital Radiographic Imaging ,Customized Orthotics, Yoga and with your assistance massage therapy.
Responsibilities: Practices massage therapy in a caring, professional, and ethical manner in order to promote the health and welfare of the communities Anderson Chiropractic Clinics serves.
- Performs assessment of client status and formulates a massage treatment plan in accordance with the patients goals and massage practice standards
- Identifies contraindications to massage and takes recommended precautions. Contraindications include phlebitis or thrombophlebitis, edema, skin conditions, mononucleosis, acute rheumatoid arthritis, infection, reflex sympathetic dystrophy, malignancy, insulin-depended diabetes, medications, and acute inflammatory conditions.
- Completes all required documentation within the 2-business day of the patients visit
- Performs massage therapy to assigned patients utilizing appropriate methods according to licensure guidelines and professional practice.
- Prepares treatment area before patient arrival
- Acknowledges confidential nature of the professional relationship with a client and respects each patient right to privacy. Seeks out methods to meet privacy needs by providing adequate draping, etc.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served.
- Licenses & Certifications
- Active Massage Therapist license issued by the state of Wisconsin
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers certification issued by the American Heart Association (AHA). (This may be received onsite at Anderson Chiropractic clinics)
- Advanced training beyond High School that includes the completion of an accredited or approved program in Massage Therapy.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Intermediate computer skills. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Excellent organization, decision-making, and problem solving skills.
- Flexible schedule.
- Steady clientele.
- Chiropractic Care for Immediate Family.
- Professional Discount
- 401 K Plan
- Employment growth opportunities.
Applications can be emailed, mailed or dropped off in person at:
Anderson Chiropractic Clinics
Attn: Mrs. Edna Anderson (HR)
420 Viking Drive
Reedsburg WI 53959 (608) 524-2616