Madison Campus (Main Campus)
Upcoming Open House – TBA, 1.30pm to 3.00pm
6425 Normandy Lane
Madison, WI 53719
From humble beginnings in an urban storefront in 2000, East-West Madison has occupied our present location since January 2005. For three months, the dust flew while a team of experts applied a beautiful palette of harmonious, energizing colors from nature, installed cherrywood flooring and created a brand-new tea shop and gift shop. Our space offers multiple classrooms, treatment rooms, office and library space, plus a kitchen and student lounge. We are conveniently located on the west side of town, about a block from Market Square Mall and just ½ mile from West Towne Mall.
- Directions from Google Maps
About the Madison Area
Madison, Wisconsin is a long-known center for progressive and alternative movements, including holistic health. Centrally located in this state capital and university town, the East-West Campus is just minutes from a vibrant, pedestrian-friendly downtown, featuring uniquely beautiful parks, a network of bicycle paths, and scores of distinctive eateries and ethnic restaurants.
Madison is built around picturesque Ice Age lakes and enjoys a delightful four-season climate. For many qualities – including its top educational facilities – Money Magazine has rated Madison the #1 mid-sized city in the U.S.
Learn More About Madison
EWHAI’s Annual Security Report provides information regarding:
- 3-year Crime Statistics for EWHAI-Madison Campus and the Surrounding Public Property
- Policies & Procedures for reporting and responding to crimes that occur on campus, EWHAI campus security & law enforcement policies & procedures, and how the EWHAI community can prevent crimes and be responsible for their own safety and security, as well as others
- Policies & procedures for reporting and responding to emergencies that occur on campus, including EWHAI’s emergency response & evacuation procedures
- EWHAI’s policies regarding the possession, use and sale of alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs, including the enforcement of underage drinking laws, Federal and State laws, and institutional sanctions
- Resources for drug abuse education and prevention
- EWHAI’s sexual abuse and domestic violence prevention education program and resources
A paper copy of the Annual Security Report is available, upon request: contact the School Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org